Table of Contents Preview
- “Work-Life & The Popular Press: How Words Create Worlds” by Mary P. Lahman and Alison Lietzenmayer
- “World War I: The Closing Period of the Childhood of Humanity” by Martin H. Levinson
- “Hebrew Slang” by Fred Skolnik
- “On Being Read To” by Daniel Linton
- “Three GS-Related Satires” by Martin H. Levinson
- “Principles into Praxis: Peace and Nonviolence in Action” by Bini B. S.
- “Essay: Bloody Fingers” by Barry Chersky
- “The Next Generation: Revising the Happiness Formula” by Jermaine Martinez
- From the Vault:
“Michael Polanyi and Carl Rogers: A Dialogue” by Michael Polanyi and Carl Rogers
“Not by Any Means: Doubletalk in the Service of ‘Humane’ Ends” by Christine L. Nystrom
“Forward from the Editor” by Neil Postman
“Dusting the Window Sill” by Danny P. Barbare
“Cleaning the Showers” by Danny P. Barbare
- Plus Letter from the Editor.
The photograph used for the cover of ETC 72:2 is of stained glass work “Bloody Fingers” by Barry Chersky, an artist and writer based in Los Olivos, California. Photo courtesy of Michael Baiad.