- Sort by Default Order
- In the PDF version of this book, you will find Alfred Korzybski's original exposition, the foundations for his famous Science and Sanity
- PDF version of Robert Pula's book of clear and rigorous explanations of general semantics formulations and terminology
- PDF version of the original anthology of essays on E-Prime (English without be-verbs)
- PDF version of Wendell Johnson's popular text that deals with the "mechanics" of disappointments, frustrations, and other sources of unhappiness
- A FREE text by Mary P. Lahman aimed at increasing awareness of faulty language behavior and motivating daily action to correct such behavior
PDF version of a creatively illustrated introduction to communication by Don Fabun
- PDF version of Alfred Korzybski's developmental work on time-binding preceding the foundation of general semantics
- Award-winning journalist Gregg Hoffmann teaches a nationally cited media literacy program to help your student, child, or grandchild to become more media literate (PDF Version)
- William V. Haney's popular worksheet for distinguishing fact from inference, now available as a searchable PDF
- This collection in PDF version includes all items by Alfred Korzybski known to have been published during his lifetime, and some materials never before published
- PDF version of transcripts of Alfred Korzybski "caught live" lecturing at Olivet College, including 14 lectures given to college students on general semantics
- French version in searchable PDF of Alfred Korzybski's short work "The Role of Language in the Perceptual Processes"
- PDF version of Kenneth G. Johnson's succinct and comprehensive outline of general semantics
French version in searchable PDF of Martin H. Levinson's essay "Political Catchwords: Linguistic Maps That Shape Politics and Governance"